Saturday, April 2, 2016

7. A beautiful sunset outside Queen's Veterinary Surgery.

How this picture is taken?
i was walking towards Farrer Road after leaving Queen's Veterinary Surgery. I usually carry my DSLR camera at autofocus.

The sun was setting but dark clouds drifted to shield it. I snapped this image hoping to get a full view of the sun. This was a split second but dark clouds drifted downwards obscuring the sun.
.
Compostion. A good composition would be the background trees of a house forming a nice arc pointing upwards to the sun. .

Queen's Veterinary Surgery has a very pleasant residential surrounding unlike the rough industrial area around Toa Payoh Vets. Young parents with pre-schoolers and secondary school students pass by, giving a young vibrance of spring to this area. There is human traffic

If I was a young vet, I will prefer to build up my practice at Queen's Veterinary Surgery and not in the rough industrial area where Toa Payoh Vets is located.





No comments:

Post a Comment